For the installation of plumbing systems (PEX pipe Uponor Wirsbo-PEX) and PEX heat transfer plate PEX radiant heating (PEX pipe evalPEX) used the same fittings Polysulfone PSU. However, due to varying wall thickness of pipe used for water supply andPEX radiant heating systems, installation is performed using different expansion heads – one for PEX pipe Uponor Wirsbo-PEX tubing and other Uponor Wirsbo-eval PEX tube.
- Remove from the case study PEX tool with expander heads (nozzles).
- PEX Crimp tool must be clean and lightly oiled resistant to high pressure graphite grease. Otherwise, increases expand efforts, which significantly reduces PEX tool life. Properly lubricated PEX cut tool in the expansion process reveals itself.
- For a more long-term use tools necessary to extend the nozzles are clean and free of grease (to be lubricated only cone)
- Manually screwed onto the cone corresponding expander head. When installing it, make sure that she took the correct position to fully open the extender handles – they should be disclosed at an angle of 90 °. It is necessary that the head was covered evenly and all parts of a well adjacent to each other.
- During the installation and throughout the life of the expansion PEX tool, should protect its components from contamination. During transport, it is necessary that he was in a solid PEX box – Casey, and during the work – in a special bag.
Aluminum PEX radiant heating plates are designed for even heat distribution on the surface of the floor. By the middle of thePEX radiant heating sheet passes trough in which to insert the tube. At too small number of sheets of heat distribution is inadequate.
On the concrete slab can install underfloor PEX radiant heating in the application of foam panels with carved holes for emitting aluminum plates and forPEX radiant heating PEX pipe. This construction of gender can be used for all types of floors.
Getting to the design, it should calculate the need for thermal power for individual premises, in order to determine the necessary heat output PEX radiant heating systems.
Designing floor PEX radiant heating system is different from designing standard heat transfer plate for radiant heating system. In the calculation of the PEX heat transfer plate system, we impose parameters of radiant heating water (naprim., 80/60 ° C), and then, given the need for heat in the room, select the PEX heat transfer plate with appropriate surface PEX radiant heating (ie suitable values).
The PEX radiant heating system is used by surface since 1969 and is widely deployed around the world, saving the cost of repairing roads, airports, stadiums and many other surfaces.PEX radiant heating surface is carried out influence of low-temperature coolant 5-15 ° C, but that protects the surface from cracking and eliminates the cost of cleaning equipment and spetspersonal. The water temperature in the PEX pipe is automatically adjusted so that the temperature of the soil or the floor is always at the required level.
Most of all exposed surfaces in the world and almost all in Europe, especially in the north, are done using the system Meltaway company Uponor Wirsbo.
Meltaway System is the ultimate solution of problems associated with snow and ice in winter and always work effectively and economically.
In comparison with traditional metal elements of communication, PEX pipe and fittings have many advantages:
* Durability. PEX pipe are about 50 years when they are used in water systems with cold water. In the case of hot water, this time reaching 25. PEX fittings are not subject to corrosion, the corrosive effects of aggressive media. Because their entire inner surface remains smooth. During the lifetime of PEX pipe do not change their bandwidth. Products do not require maintenance and repair.
* Economy. PEX fittings are much cheaper metal products of similar type. Their assembly – much easier. When choosing this equipment, you save time and money. Significant savings and energy. Hot water temperature in PEX tubes to be higher. This is explained by the fact that they are not taken away so quickly heat as metal.
* Easy installation. PEX pipe can be installed in the shortest possible time. Installation is carried out 5-7 times faster than the installation of metal piping systems. If desired, set PEX pipe in the house can be your own.
* Excellent insulation properties. The water in the fitting of PEX, freezing with strong frosts, does not break them. That is not happening because of the high rate of impact resistance inherent in this product.
* High sound insulation. Water flows from PEX and PEX pipe completely silent. This is especially important when using them in an apartment or private home.
* Light weight. This PEX fittings simply and cheaply transported. That is, it is a convenient and cost-effective solution.
PEX Universe Seattle offers its customers tens of thousands of pex, plumbing, radiant heating, home improvement, and building products in a range of categories including PEX Tubing and PEX pipe, Water Heaters, Lighting, Pumps, PEX Tools, Taco Pump, Heating Valves, Commercial and more.
This new technology of efficient, reliable, durable and affordable communication systems in Moscow. Scope of PEX fittings and other items produced by this technology – a system of cold, hot water,PEX radiant heating.
When installing pipes made of polyethylene, polypropylene, is normally used diffusion welding performed using simple and inexpensive equipment. This connection method does not require special skills and available to everyone. The design of the result is a completely sealed, and the welding process takes very little time. Thus, the connection is ready for operation immediately after cooling (2-3 min.). PVC fittings are generally used for sinks without pressure, so they are not welded together, and fastened with bells, rubber seals, less often – glue joints.
Use of PEX pipe fittings usually provides a significant economic effect: the cost of transportation and installation are reduced in comparison with steel pipes in a few times. The economic effect of the use of pipes and fittings, as compared with steel and cast iron is made up of savings on freight costs, reduced labor costs and waste during installation, cost of supplies, lack of expenditure in the period of operation, as well as a significant life – about 50 years. If all these data into account when determining the value of the pipeline and the estimates, the assembly made of pipes and fittings will provide cheaper by 15-20% compared with the pipeline, made of galvanized steel pipes.
PEX Pipe made of polymers have a number of advantages over steel: the weight of a small PEX tube, they are stainless steel, seamless, not overgrown during the operation, do not vibrate and emit a humming sound, do not break when water freezes (System can withstand multiple cycles of freezing in the presence of pressure without destruction), do not make stray currents do not require painting and are easy to install. For example, pipes and fittings, depending on the operating pressure can work for decades with the temperature of the liquid to 95 ° C. Polypropylene and polyethylene pipes are environmentally friendly and are successfully used in pipes of cold and hot water, heating and air ducts with a working pressure of 25 atm.
Due to the fittings with chrome-plated PEX brass pipe fittings easily combined with steel pipes and steel bars, while laying in the ground do not require additional insulation. In addition, in recent years actively introduced
You need Tankless Water Heater Valve Kit and mostly recommend Radiant Heat Manifolds for install also you need PEX Tool
If you believe that the Tankless water heater room – troublesome and expensive, and hot water is still needed, then your home water heater is ideal for summer residents and urban residents in three scorching summer months – it is generally ideal. Especially since most of the water heater works on gas or electricity. And if your house with no electricity, the gas cylinder will be required.
There are two types of water heaters – instantaneous and cumulative. In the instantaneous water heaters water is heated to the desired temperature, passing through the heater (radiant heating coil) and derives from the device is already hot. Instantaneous water heater has no tank, where water could heat up. Therefore, to heat the large volume of water requires large amounts of electricity. For taking a shower requires unit capacity not less than 8 kW. Our Canadian standard wiring is designed for much lower power. Moreover, because of poor water quality on the radiant heating coil quickly formed lime, which reduces the life of the heater. To install instantaneous water heaters you will need more and additional equipment like automatic-protection and a separate cable to connect. All this greatly increases the cost of the heater.