- Remove from the case study PEX tool with expander heads (nozzles).
- PEX Crimp tool must be clean and lightly oiled resistant to high pressure graphite grease. Otherwise, increases expand efforts, which significantly reduces PEX tool life. Properly lubricated PEX cut tool in the expansion process reveals itself.
- For a more long-term use tools necessary to extend the nozzles are clean and free of grease (to be lubricated only cone)
- Manually screwed onto the cone corresponding expander head. When installing it, make sure that she took the correct position to fully open the extender handles – they should be disclosed at an angle of 90 °. It is necessary that the head was covered evenly and all parts of a well adjacent to each other.
- During the installation and throughout the life of the expansion PEX tool, should protect its components from contamination. During transport, it is necessary that he was in a solid PEX box – Casey, and during the work – in a special bag.
Comments are closed.